Calstock Community Primary School
We are in the process of updating the school website. Please click on this link to the old website, which is currently being transferred across. Calstock School - old website
The village school, the front of which as it is today can be seen in the photograph, was built in 1901 opening its doors to the then Head Mistress and her pupils for the first time on 6 January 1902. At that time the school consisted of just two main classrooms.
The most recent change to the school building has been the addition of a hall. This provides the school with an excellent facility for sports, school productions and celebratory assemblies as well as providing a much needed area for lunches rather than eating in the classrooms.