School Development Plan
Federation Development Plan 2017-19
Key issues for improvement:
- To focus on the intervention of particular, identified groups or cohorts of pupils, as appropriate, through analysis of ‘Closing the Gap’ and other relevant data by SLT.
- To develop and enhance the quality of identified provision within writing across the Federation.
- To introduce a broad, balanced, engaging and creative curriculum across the Federation.
- To refine, update and improve the schools’ tracking, performance and data analysis.
- To develop best and next practice within the Federation and other local schools.
Further key areas for sustained and strategic development:
- To introduce and embed a mastery approach across the curriculum.
- To maintain high quality practice in safeguarding.
- To improve the provision of computing and IT for staff, pupils and other stakeholders.
- To develop global learning within the Federation.
|Federation Development Plan Overview _2017-19_||[pdf 145KB]|
|Calstock School Improvement Plan 2016 - 2019||[pdf 109KB]|
|School Improvement Plan 2015-2018||[pdf 139KB]|