School Development Plan
Calstock and Stoke Climsland Schools Federation
Development Plan 2019-21
Key issues for improvement:
- To focus on the intervention of particular, identified groups or cohorts of pupils, as appropriate, through analysis of ‘Closing the Gap’ and other relevant data by SLT.
- To embed high quality mathematics teaching across the Federation.
- To develop and enhance the quality of identified provision within reading and writing across the Federation.
- To introduce a broad, balanced, engaging and creative curriculum across the Federation.
- To develop a school based approach to supporting and understanding the range of mental health, SEND and emotional needs.
- To continue to develop global learning within the Federation.
- To improve the effectiveness of the governing body’s work, through engagement in the NGA Governor programme – ‘Leading Governance for Boards’.