Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information

Admission arrangements for students with SEN or disabilities

If your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan) or a Statement of Special Educational Needs, you do not need to complete an application form as a school place will be identified through a seperate process.  However, if a request has been made for an EHC needs assessment for your child, or your child is currently being assessed to decide whether an EHC Plan is necessary, you will need to make an application using the normal process.  Please contact the SEN Assessment and Provision Team for more information on 01872 324242 or via email at specialeducation@cornwall.gov.uk

A link to the Cornwall Council School Admissions website is below:School Admissions

A link to the school's accessibility plan is here Accessibility Plan 2016-2019


Local Offer, Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report and SEND Policy are below:

File icon: pdf SEN Policy 2018-19 Calstock [pdf 818KB] Click to download
File icon: pdf Federation Equality and Diversity Policy 2018 [pdf 708KB] Click to download
File icon: pdf SEN Information Report 2019 [pdf 468KB] Click to download